Court Interaction & Custody Policy
Thank you for your interest in counseling or play therapy services with Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW! Before reaching out for services please review the following:
- Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW is not a custody expert. Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW does not appear in court for his clients for custody, visitation, or other reasons where the client/counselor relationship may be damaged.
- Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW is not a forensic investigator or an expert in child neglect or abuse. If you believe that your child may be a victim of neglect or abuse, please call 911 or take your child to the nearest emergency room.
- If Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW is subpoenaed he has the right to elect not to speak with your/your child's attorney. He will do what is in his legal right to remove himself from any legal proceeding in an effort to maintain client confidentiality and rapport.
- If Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW is unable to remove himself from legal proceedings, you--the client--will be responsible for expert witness fees in the amount of $1,440.00 for one-half (1/2) day (the equivalent of 4 hours) to be paid to Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW five (5) days in advance of any court appearance or deposition. Any additional time Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW spends over one-half (1/2) day would be billed at the rate of $360.00 per hour including travel time.
- You--the client--will be responsible for any charges for records subpoenaed or documents requested.
- Anthony Dimitrion, LCSW will provide a treatment summary free of charge if provided a request at least 7 business days in advance.